Digital TransformationSystems Integration
We brought two existing systems together for a client; this allowed them to make better business decisions through richer management information. In this case study we explain how.
It has rarely been the case that any individual system holds all the data you need. Indeed, you buy some systems specifically because they fulfil a dedicated service for you and your business.
This was the case for one of our clients; they have two systems that hold specific information about their assets:
- An asset management system for tracking their inventory.
- A control system that holds additional asset status and operational control information.
They needed the two systems to be synchronised to provide accurate and actionable insights for the management team so they asked for our help.
How we tackled these problems ?
We split the problem down and delivered:
- A fully-featured API to translate messages between the systems and keep them in sync.
- An interface on the Asset Management System to accept accurate status and event data from the control system.
- An interface on the control system to accept updated information from the Asset Management System.
In brief: the benefits of this integration
- We brought data together in one place for the customer to report on.
- Our customer is now able to provide the right information to the right people when they need it.
- As a result of this transformation they can make better, more informed business decisions whilst driving more value out of their existing systems.
What makes us different ?
Our agile way of working allows us to keep you, the customer, at the centre of everything we do. It drives us forward to find the best solution for you and your business and allows us to build a close working relationship that we hope will last for years. Communication is central to our partnerships; it inspires our innovation and fuels our truly unique solutions for integrating devices and systems. Offering bespoke solutions and services, let us know how we can help you with your next project.
Connect with us
This could also be interesting for you
We delivered a 67% reduction on cloud hosting for a customer saving them over £130,000 per year.
Robotic Process Automation
We saved 1 week per process cycle by automating a single process for one of our customers.
In this article we’ll run through 5 key challenges for software development partners and how to help mitigate them.
🇬🇧 We’re entirely UK based!🇬🇧 We’re entirely UK based with a permanent team of highly experienced engineers and developers.